After School Club Assistant
Seagrave Village Primary School
Term Time Only (38 weeks)
11.25 hours a week
Grade 4, Points 5 to 6 £4,767-£4,815 per annum (Pro-Rata to reflect Term Time Working Only)
Start Date: 23rd August 2022
We seek an enthusiastic and reliable After School Club Assistant to join us at Seagrave Village Primary School. Our team will be hardworking and driven and built on open, honest, real relationships.
The role will be varied and fun, playing sports with children, exploring outdoors, engaging in arts and crafts, serving snacks and looking after children between the ages of 4 to 11 years old. The individual will be required to work Monday to Friday 3.15pm-5.30pm.
This role is a rewarding one with a successful candidate having the opportunity to help look after the children with care and sensitivity, responding to their emotional and social needs and managing behaviour positively for the safety and wellbeing of all. This role is suitable for anyone with experience of working with children, leading groups of children and have experience of running inside/outside activities. If you would like an opportunity to work part-time with children this role may be perfect for you.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be someone who identifies with our Trust and school values
- Have good communication and organisational skills
- Have a positive ‘can-do’ attitude with a friendly approach
- Be organised, creative and energetic
In return we offer:
- Opportunity to work within a supportive team
- Opportunities for career development with access to apprenticeship and training schemes
- Generous annual leave entitlements
- Access to the generous Local Government Pension Scheme (24% contribution by the employer)
- Employee Support Service (counselling) for employees and close family members (24/7 support)
- Employee Discount and Benefit Scheme
- Opportunity for an annual flu vaccination
If you would like to discuss this post or arrange a visit to the school please contact the Head Teacher, Kate Litchfield.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 4th July 2022
Provisional Interview Date: Wednesday 6th July 2022
We look forward to receiving your application!
Bradgate Education Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are therefore expected to be-have in such a way that supports this commitment. Appointment to this post will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks.
WE ARE ALL UNIQUE…
At our Trust inclusion means everyone is welcome. Everyone is treated fairly and with respect. We value individuality and uniqueness and aim to create a sense of belonging. We want an inclusive workplace that helps build the success of our pupils and reflects the diversity of the communities we serve.
Seagrave Village Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.